repairs on wheels brooklyn – Auto Group Collision – Brooklyn, NY
Since 2004 Auto Group Collision has been providing repairs on wheels brooklyn for the people of Brooklyn and surrounding areas with the highest quality of collision repair and auto body repair service. We established a trusted collision center that takes customer from the initial estimate to the completion of repair to getting you back into your car and in the driver’s seat. Our certified shop will get your vehicle repaired properly.
Serving more than 600-700 customers per year, Auto Group Collision is one of the top repairs on wheels brooklyn company’s in the area because of its sterling reputation for providing reliable, fast and accurate accident repair. We also work closely with your insurance company along we can perform maintenance, customization of your automobile and even upgrade its appearance.
Our Color Matching Process:
We do more than just paint your auto with the original color. Over time, the paint color may fade some so the OEM colors will no longer create an exact match. With more than 800,000 color formulas in the database, Our paint shop pros in most cases will need to custom color match your car. Paint repairs are expertly blended and look like the rest of your automobile when looking for a trust expert in repairs on wheels brooklyn.
How Car Frame Repair & Alignment Works:
During a collision alignment, we check rear camber, rear toe, front caster, camber and toe as well as the thrust angle, steering axis inclination and included angle. The reason for this is that the potential change to alignment resulting from a collision is greater than that which results from a few pothole whacks throughout the year. Accordingly, these additional angles that are checked in a collision alignment are meant to verify that the chassis parts as well as the unibody or frame are all in correct alignment which is important when considering repairs on wheels brooklyn.
- Savings in time and money – often repairs are complete in just one day
- Insurance approves it
- It’s the best way to retain your vehicle’s original finish
- Doesn’t require repainting or body filler
- No risk of overspray
- The repair is virtually undetectable
- It can dramatically improve the resale value of your car
We’ll assess your car’s dents, inspecting the size, location and severity of the damage when considering repairs on wheels brooklyn. If we determine that the dents are reparable with PDR, we’ll give you a written estimate. Often dents and dings even as large as the size of a football can be removed with our PDR process.
Auto Body Collision works with your insurance company, estimating damage, handling your claim, and negotiating with the insurance company to make sure your repairs are done properly and swiftly as the locally trusted experts of repairs on wheels brooklyn.
IS IT SAFE TO DRIVE A CAR AFTER AN ACCIDENT?
There will be damage to the vehicle following an accident. You can cause extra automobile difficulties after driving a car in an accident. In some situations, the car may be irreparably destroyed. Your car is a dangerous vehicle if it hasn’t been properly inspected. Moreover, being involved in an auto accident may be an extremely stressful experience for everyone involved, especially if your vehicle is damaged. Even if no one is hurt, many people are concerned about whether their vehicle is useable or whether a towing service will be required following a car accident. When thinking about the safety of your car or looking for locally trusted repairs on wheels brooklyn, it’s crucial to think about the circumstances and everyone involved. Before you go behind the wheel of your car again, think about these five things:
- Your Safety and Health:
Make sure you’re in good enough shape to safely operate the vehicle. Accidents are stressful and can hurt your health. Some people are unharmed, but others may experience shock, which could impair their driving. Try to ensure you’re cleared to drive after being checked by the EMS responders on the site.
- Windshield Cracked:
The most critical factor to consider is whether or not you can see behind the wheel. Don’t drive if your window is badly cracked and you can’t see through it. It’s critical to be able to observe other motorists on the road. A damaged windshield can distort your view, making it harder to detect pedestrians, bicycles, and other road users.
- Are your headlights functioning properly?
It’s critical to check and ensure that your headlights, taillights, and signal lights are all operational. You can be cited in Oklahoma for not having working lights because not having them puts you and other vehicles at hazard.
- Leakage of liquid:
Examine to see if any fluids are leaking from your vehicle. Leakage fluid from a car is risky since it can ignite a fire while you’re driving, which could result in some other collision. Fluid leaks can also indicate that a major automobile system is going to run out of the components it requires to work properly.
- Are your wheels in the right place?
After a collision, it’s critical to double-check that your wheels are properly aligned. However, keep in mind that if your wheels are out of alignment, the car may pull to one side, increasing your chances of veering into another lane of traffic. Before you can drive your vehicle anyplace, you must have your wheels correctly aligned.
- Is it possible to buckle and lock your hood?
After the accident, check your car’s hood to make sure the power button isn’t broken. If your hood is broken, atmospheric pressure will build-up, allowing the hood to unexpectedly spring up while driving. When your hood pops open while you’re driving, your view is completely impeded, and you’re nearly certain to have an accident.
In sum, when you are struck by a car and are unsure whether or not you should drive your vehicle until it has been fixed, have it brought to a body shop. It is more vital for your safety and the safety of other drivers than for you to drive your automobile anywhere. Usually, insurance companies will pay for the tow, and if the collision was committed by the other driver, their insurance would be responsible for paying the charge. If you choose to drive and your car is damaged, and you are involved in another accident as a result of those damages, you may lose your right to have your vehicle repaired by your insurance provider. Moreover, come see Auto Group Collision if you’re in the New York City metro area.
An Auto Body Shop is a shop that caters to the outer parts of a car specifically the outer body and structure of the car. As the name implies, an auto body shop only focuses on the outer shell of a vehicle. These are the superficial of the vehicle, and they can be found on or as the body of the vehicle. Auto body shops offer services such as paintwork repairs, frame repairs, scratches, dents, and scuffs. These are incidents that may occur as a result of an accident or the aging of a vehicle. An auto body shop can also repair the body of a vehicle damaged by a collision accident. An auto body shop will also offer paintless dent repair or paintless dent removal services. We will be explaining these services in a moment.
Auto Group Collision is proud to be Brooklyn, New York’s locally trusted an locally recommended Auto Body Shop. At AGC we are proud to be I-Car Gold Certified and a direct repair facility for many major car insurance companies and business fleet services. We take great price in our customers opinions and carry a 5-Star Ranking on Google.
Common Services in Auto Body Shops
Earlier on, we briefly mentioned a few services offered in auto body shops. Now, we’ll be discussing the services offered in auto body shops, so you know what to expect before visiting a Body Shop Brooklyn NY.
- Dent Removal – Dents can happen at any time and anywhere. You don’t even need to be in a collision to get a few car dents. You can get car dents by hitting the door against a wall or a pole, hitting a solid object against the body of the vehicle. Even a soccer ball can’t dent a vehicle if there’s enough force behind it. Dents can also be sustained through heavy rainfalls. This is actually one of the common ways to acquire dents. Rainfall can cause dents and ruin the paint job of a vehicle.
Brooklyn NY, has humid weather, so rainfall dents can be quite common. Auto Body Shops in Brooklyn NY, offer dent removal services. If you’re worried about the price, this is one of the cheapest services offered at Body Shop Brooklyn NY.
- Collision Repair – Collisions occur when there is a direct impact on your vehicle. Collision repairs are important because they increase the longevity of your vehicle. Collision repair is essential to the health of your vehicle, and if you have insurance, the cost of repair may be covered. Your vehicle may sustain minor or major damages. If they are minor, you should make sure those damages will not reduce the working quality of your vehicle, and if it does, you should visit a Body Shop Brooklyn NY, to get it fixed.
- Painting – If your car has gotten a few dents or has been through a collision, you will most likely need a paint job. Dents greatly impact the exterior of the car by not only peeling the protective layer of paint but by exposing the vehicle to rust. Without the layer of paint, your vehicle can begin to rust, and this will compromise the frame of your vehicle.
- Frame and Window Repair – Auto Body Shops also offer frame and window repairs. In most states, you are not allowed to drive with a cracked windshield. Frame repairs often include alignment. Poor alignment means your vehicle could be shaky or leaning to a side when it shouldn’t be.
- Car Detailing – If you’ve ever sold a car or tried to sell a car before, you know the benefits of car detailing. Car detailing can increase the worth of a car. Car detailing involves cleaning and performing operations that can keep a vehicle in the best possible shape. This involves reconditioning of the interior as well as exteriors. Car detailing in an auto body shop is one of the few services that do not improve the immediate health of the car but rather the worth and value of the car.
Brooklyn Auto Body Insurance Claims Assistance
Let’s say that you decided not to have that minor front bumper damage repaired to save a few bucks, and the absorbers and/or bumper bar were weakened without your knowledge. Later, you’re involved in another front-end accident, resulting in serious damage to the engine compartment. An insurance adjuster could potentially inspect the vehicle and notice the old bumper damage. They may then determine that the previous damage structurally compromised the bumper’s integrity, allowing the force of the most recent crash to cause more-extensive and “unnecessary” repairs. In a worst-case scenario, your insurance company has the right to decline your claim altogether, and then you’ll be forced to pay out-of-pocket for all the repairs.
Has your car been in a collision or minor fender bender? If your vehicle has received body, frame or paint damage, call Auto Group Collision at (718) 449-4616 and see how we can help! Contact us now to for a FREE ESTIMATE!