At Auto Group Collision our team of Collision Repair & Auto Body experts are here to help. We have compiled a list of the most common questions our customers frequently present us with. If this list doesn’t address your concerns, do not hesitate to be in touch with the Auto Group Collision Customer Service Team to assist you with your questions and concerns.
What should I do if I'm in an Auto Accident or Crash?
Accident scenes can be very shocking, especially right after the impact occurs. Try to remain calm and do the following:
- Stop your vehicle. If you drive away, you could be charged with a “hit and run.”
- If you are blocking traffic in a dangerous place, pull off to the side of the road or into a well-lit parking lot.
- Contact the authorities. Try to assess the scene if anyone else is hurt.
- Turn off your engine and wait for assistance.
- Be courteous to all parties.
- Make sure you are as calm as possible before making any statements or talking to the police.
- Take photos before you leave the scene.
- Contact your insurance company once you are calm and have gathered pertinent information. They will likely interview you on the spot and request photos.
- Acquire a copy of the police report.
- Call us for assistance with repairs to your vehicle.
Do you repair all types of Cars, Trucks or SUV's?
At Auto Group Collision our team of experts are here to repair all types of Vehicles, Trucks and SUV’s. From new vehicles to classics we offer a full service of Collision Repair and Auto Body Services.
Do you offer Free Estimates?
We are happy to offer Estimates at no charge to all our customers. Call us today at (718) 449-4616 or click here to Contact Us with any questions.
How long will it take to get my Car back from being repaired?
Once we write your estimate, it is approved and you authorize us to begin work, we will set up a time line and let you know when your vehicle will be ready. It may take a few days in order to deliver the best work. If you need to get back on the road before then, we will be happy to set up a rental car for you, and in many cases can communicate with your insurance company to handle the payment.
Do you offer Warranties on Body Work & Collision Repair?
Yes. We provide a written guarantee of workmanship and a lifetime warranty on all auto body repairs and painting. Feel free to Contact Us for information on our Warranties.
I'm unable to drive my Car. Do you offer Towing Assistance?
We provide 24/7 Towing service to get your car to our shop and start the process of getting your car back to pre-accident condition. Call us today at (718) 449-4616 to have your Vehicle towed to our Shop.
We aim to provide superior customer service, unmatched by any other company in the entire region. Please feel free to contact us below with any questions or to schedule your FREE ESTIMATE!
Contact Us Today at (718) 449-4616