Since 2004 Auto Group Collision has been providing the people of Brooklyn and surrounding areas with the highest quality of collision repair and auto body repair service. We established a trusted collision center that takes customer from the initial estimate to the completion of repair to getting you back into your car and in the driver’s seat while working closely with your insurance company.
Dealing with an automobile collision is traumatic enough without having to worry about filing insurance claims. We know that each insurance company has its own procedures, and we’re here to assist you with the insurance company transactions. We provide the information they require regarding the collision repairs, as we guide you through the entire process of dealing with all the paperwork.
We accept all insurance estimates and work with all insurance companies. Auto Body Collision wants you to be a satisfied policy holder, so we’ve established relationships with all the region’s major insurance companies. Working directly with your insurance company, we’re able to start repairs immediately while also often helping speed up the insurance adjuster’s inspection and approval.
As soon as the work is approved, the parts are ordered. To expedite the work, when parts are received they are put into a bin, which only holds parts for one particular job. This type of care and orderliness insures your vehicle is repaired using only authorized parts.
Auto Body Collision works with your insurance company, estimating damage, handling your claim, and negotiating with the insurance company to make sure your repairs are done properly and swiftly.
Things to know about insurance claims for auto body repairs.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having it repaired. You can do this or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one body shop estimate or appraisal for repairs.
- Your insurance company can not require you to go to a particular auto-body shop. Differences in auto repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all the repair work necessary to restore your car to pre-accident condition.
- Ask if the body shop offers a repair warranty
- Let us help you negotiate your collision claim with the insurance company. Auto Group Collision is here to help!