car interior repair near me - Auto Group Collision - Brooklyn, NY
Since 2004 Auto Group Collision has been providing car interior repair near me for the people of Brooklyn and surrounding areas with the highest quality of collision repair and auto body repair service. We established a trusted collision center that takes customer from the initial estimate to the completion of repair to getting you back into your car and in the driver’s seat. Our certified shop will get your vehicle repaired properly. Serving more than 600-700 customers per year, Auto Group Collision is one of the top car interior repair near me company’s in the area because of its sterling reputation for providing reliable, fast and accurate accident repair. We also work closely with your insurance company along we can perform maintenance, customization of your automobile and even upgrade its appearance.
Has your vehicle’s paint become scraped and damaged in an accident? Or have years of wear and tear faded its color? The team at Auto Group Collision can make it look like new once again. By using state-of-the-art equipment and products, we can repaint your entire car or truck. Well done auto paint can make your vehicle stand out in a crowd. Whether you are repairing a collision, refreshing your older car, or just upgrading the looks of your favorite vehicle, we are here to assist with your auto painting needs.
Our Color Matching Process: The factory finishes of today’s cars incorporate highly specialized paints in multiple layers. At Auto Group Collision, we ensure that our paint system is always up-to-date so that each vehicle’s paint will match perfectly. This is the final step in the process of restoration, and we take enormous pride in matching the factory finish. We do more than just paint your auto with the original color. Over time, the paint color may fade some so the OEM colors will no longer create an exact match. With more than 800,000 color formulas in the database, Our paint shop pros in most cases will need to custom color match your car. Paint repairs are expertly blended and look like the rest of your automobile when looking for a trust expert in car interior repair near me.
We can provide you with a replacement of the frame, or we can repair it, depending upon the nature of the damage. For major collisions, the frame of your vehicle has been crunched and rendered the car un-drivable. For modern vehicles, frames are designed to crunch and collapse, while the passenger compartment remains intact, so that the force of the impact on you is reduced during a collision. More rigid material would cause you to experience the collision’s full force. At Auto Group Collision, we have the Frame Machines that provide the hydraulics and torque needed to restore the damaged frame, straightening it back to original factory specifications.
How Car Frame Repair & Alignment Works: Computerized electronic measuring devices are attached to marker points around your car’s frame. The computer reads these measurements and compares them to the original factory specifications. Auto Group Collision trained technicians are then able to restore the frame with precision. During a collision alignment, we check rear camber, rear toe, front caster, camber and toe as well as the thrust angle, steering axis inclination and included angle. The reason for this is that the potential change to alignment resulting from a collision is greater than that which results from a few pothole whacks throughout the year. Accordingly, these additional angles that are checked in a collision alignment are meant to verify that the chassis parts as well as the unibody or frame are all in correct alignment which is important when considering car interior repair near me.
Auto Body Collision proudly offers Paintless Dent Repair (also known as Paintless Dent Removal, or PDR). It’s a great alternative to the traditional way of removing dents, which involves sandpaper and adding body filler or paint to try to match the existing color. PDR has lots of advantages, not the least of which is saving time and money. Among its advantages are:
- Savings in time and money – often repairs are complete in just one day
- Insurance approves it
- It’s the best way to retain your vehicle’s original finish
- Doesn’t require repainting or body filler
- No risk of overspray
- The repair is virtually undetectable
- It can dramatically improve the resale value of your car
Since 2004 Auto Group Collision has been providing the people of Brooklyn and surrounding areas with the highest quality of collision repair and auto body repair service. We established a trusted collision center that takes customer from the initial estimate to the completion of repair to getting you back into your car and in the driver’s seat while working closely with your insurance company. Dealing with an automobile collision is traumatic enough without having to worry about filing insurance claims. We know that each insurance company has its own procedures, and we’re here to assist you with the insurance company transactions. We provide the information they require regarding the collision repairs, as we guide you through the entire process of dealing with all the paperwork. We accept all insurance estimates and work with all insurance companies. Auto Body Collision wants you to be a satisfied policy holder, so we’ve established relationships with all the region’s major insurance companies. Working directly with your insurance company, we’re able to start repairs immediately while also often helping speed up the insurance adjuster’s inspection and approval. As soon as the work is approved, the parts are ordered. To expedite the work, when parts are received they are put into a bin, which only holds parts for one particular job. This type of care and orderliness insures your vehicle is repaired using only authorized parts. Auto Body Collision works with your insurance company, estimating damage, handling your claim, and negotiating with the insurance company to make sure your repairs are done properly and swiftly as the locally trusted experts of car interior repair near me. Has your car been in a collision or minor fender bender? If your vehicle has received body damage, frame or paint damage, call Auto Group Collision at (718) 449-4616 and see how we can help! Contact us now to for a FREE ESTIMATE!There will be damage to the vehicle following an accident. You can cause extra automobile difficulties after driving a car in an accident. In some situations, the car may be irreparably destroyed. Your car is a dangerous vehicle if it hasn’t been properly inspected. Moreover, being involved in an auto accident may be an extremely stressful experience for everyone involved, especially if your vehicle is damaged. Even if no one is hurt, many people are concerned about whether their vehicle is useable or whether a towing service will be required following a car accident. When thinking about the safety of your car or looking for locally trusted car interior repair near me, it’s crucial to think about the circumstances and everyone involved. Before you go behind the wheel of your car again, think about these five things:
IS IT SAFE TO DRIVE A CAR AFTER AN ACCIDENT?
- Your Safety and Health:
- Windshield Cracked:
- Are your headlights functioning properly?
- Leakage of liquid:
- Are your wheels in the right place?
- Is it possible to buckle and lock your hood?
- Dent Removal – Dents can happen at any time and anywhere. You don’t even need to be in a collision to get a few car dents. You can get car dents by hitting the door against a wall or a pole, hitting a solid object against the body of the vehicle. Even a soccer ball can’t dent a vehicle if there’s enough force behind it. Dents can also be sustained through heavy rainfalls. This is actually one of the common ways to acquire dents. Rainfall can cause dents and ruin the paint job of a vehicle.
- Collision Repair – Collisions occur when there is a direct impact on your vehicle. Collision repairs are important because they increase the longevity of your vehicle. Collision repair is essential to the health of your vehicle, and if you have insurance, the cost of repair may be covered. Your vehicle may sustain minor or major damages. If they are minor, you should make sure those damages will not reduce the working quality of your vehicle, and if it does, you should visit a Body Shop Brooklyn NY, to get it fixed.
- Painting – If your car has gotten a few dents or has been through a collision, you will most likely need a paint job. Dents greatly impact the exterior of the car by not only peeling the protective layer of paint but by exposing the vehicle to rust. Without the layer of paint, your vehicle can begin to rust, and this will compromise the frame of your vehicle.
- Frame and Window Repair – Auto Body Shops also offer frame and window repairs. In most states, you are not allowed to drive with a cracked windshield. Frame repairs often include alignment. Poor alignment means your vehicle could be shaky or leaning to a side when it shouldn’t be.
- Car Detailing – If you’ve ever sold a car or tried to sell a car before, you know the benefits of car detailing. Car detailing can increase the worth of a car. Car detailing involves cleaning and performing operations that can keep a vehicle in the best possible shape. This involves reconditioning of the interior as well as exteriors. Car detailing in an auto body shop is one of the few services that do not improve the immediate health of the car but rather the worth and value of the car.