Any auto business can advertise, but you’ll do better with a body shop that friends, family or acquaintances recommend or are highly reviewed on sites such as Google Reviews or Yelp. It’s a auto business that has proven it can satisfy customers. And it might not be the biggest or best-known shop in your area.
What Type of Vehicles can go to an Auto Body Shop?
If you were wondering the types of vehicles that could go to an Auto body shop in Brooklyn NY then keep reading. Auto Body Shop Brooklyn offers repairs in Brooklyn NY, to all sorts of vehicles as long as they have an outer shell. Body shops do not cater to the engine of a vehicle, but if the vehicle has an outer body, it can be fixed by a body shop.
What is an Auto Body Shop?
An Auto Body Shop is a shop that caters to the outer parts of a car specifically the outer body and structure of the car. As the name implies, an auto body shop only focuses on the outer shell of a vehicle. These are the superficial of the vehicle, and they can be found on or as the body of the vehicle. Auto body shops offer services such as paintwork repairs, frame repairs, scratches, dents, and scuffs. These are incidents that may occur as a result of an accident or the aging of a vehicle. An auto body shop can also repair the body of a vehicle damaged by a collision accident. An auto body shop will also offer paintless dent repair or paintless dent removal services. We will be explaining these services in a moment.
Auto Group Collision is proud to be Brooklyn, New York’s locally trusted an locally recommended Auto Body Shop. At AGC we are proud to be I-Car Gold Certified and a direct repair facility for many major car insurance companies and business fleet services. We take great price in our customers opinions and carry a 5-Star Ranking on Google.
Common Services in Auto Body Shops
Earlier on, we briefly mentioned a few services offered in auto body shops. Now, we’ll be discussing the services offered in auto body shops, so you know what to expect before visiting a Body Shop Brooklyn NY.
- Dent Removal – Dents can happen at any time and anywhere. You don’t even need to be in a collision to get a few car dents. You can get car dents by hitting the door against a wall or a pole, hitting a solid object against the body of the vehicle. Even a soccer ball can’t dent a vehicle if there’s enough force behind it. Dents can also be sustained through heavy rainfalls. This is actually one of the common ways to acquire dents. Rainfall can cause dents and ruin the paint job of a vehicle.
Brooklyn NY, has humid weather, so rainfall dents can be quite common. Auto Body Shops in Brooklyn NY, offer dent removal services. If you’re worried about the price, this is one of the cheapest services offered at Body Shop Brooklyn NY.
- Collision Repair – Collisions occur when there is a direct impact on your vehicle. Collision repairs are important because they increase the longevity of your vehicle. Collision repair is essential to the health of your vehicle, and if you have insurance, the cost of repair may be covered. Your vehicle may sustain minor or major damages. If they are minor, you should make sure those damages will not reduce the working quality of your vehicle, and if it does, you should visit a Body Shop Brooklyn NY, to get it fixed.
- Painting – If your car has gotten a few dents or has been through a collision, you will most likely need a paint job. Dents greatly impact the exterior of the car by not only peeling the protective layer of paint but by exposing the vehicle to rust. Without the layer of paint, your vehicle can begin to rust, and this will compromise the frame of your vehicle.
- Frame and Window Repair – Auto Body Shops also offer frame and window repairs. In most states, you are not allowed to drive with a cracked windshield. Frame repairs often include alignment. Poor alignment means your vehicle could be shaky or leaning to a side when it shouldn’t be.
- Car Detailing – If you’ve ever sold a car or tried to sell a car before, you know the benefits of car detailing. Car detailing can increase the worth of a car. Car detailing involves cleaning and performing operations that can keep a vehicle in the best possible shape. This involves reconditioning of the interior as well as exteriors. Car detailing in an auto body shop is one of the few services that do not improve the immediate health of the car but rather the worth and value of the car.
Brooklyn Auto Body Insurance Claims Assistance
Let’s say that you decided not to have that minor front bumper damage repaired to save a few bucks, and the absorbers and/or bumper bar were weakened without your knowledge. Later, you’re involved in another front-end accident, resulting in serious damage to the engine compartment. An insurance adjuster could potentially inspect the vehicle and notice the old bumper damage. They may then determine that the previous damage structurally compromised the bumper’s integrity, allowing the force of the most recent crash to cause more-extensive and “unnecessary” repairs. In a worst-case scenario, your insurance company has the right to decline your claim altogether, and then you’ll be forced to pay out-of-pocket for all the repairs.
Has your car been in a collision or minor fender bender? If your vehicle has received body, frame or paint damage, call Auto Group Collision at (718) 449-4616 and see how we can help! Contact us now to for a FREE ESTIMATE!
Auto Group Collision is Brooklyn’s Body Shop Experts
Since 2004 Auto Group Collision has been providing the people of Brooklyn and surrounding areas with the highest quality of collision repair and auto body repair service. We established a trusted collision center that takes customer from the initial estimate to the completion of repair to getting you back into your car and in the driver’s seat while working closely with your insurance company.
Dealing with an automobile collision is traumatic enough without having to worry about filing insurance claims. We know that each insurance company has its own procedures, and we’re here to assist you with the insurance company transactions. We provide the information they require regarding the collision repairs, as we guide you through the entire process of dealing with all the paperwork.
We accept all insurance estimates and work with all insurance companies. Auto Body Collision wants you to be a satisfied policy holder, so we’ve established relationships with all the region’s major insurance companies. Working directly with your insurance company, we’re able to start repairs immediately while also often helping speed up the insurance adjuster’s inspection and approval.
As soon as the work is approved, the parts are ordered. To expedite the work, when parts are received they are put into a bin, which only holds parts for one particular job. This type of care and orderliness insures your vehicle is repaired using only authorized parts.
Auto Body Collision works with your insurance company, estimating damage, handling your claim, and negotiating with the insurance company to make sure your repairs are done properly and swiftly.
Has your car been in a collision or minor fender bender? If your vehicle has received body damage, frame or paint damage, call Auto Group Collision at (718) 449-4616 and see how we can help! Contact us now to for a FREE ESTIMATE!