Most people consider a fender bender to be a minor auto accident. This is because often they do not occur at a high speeds. When there is a fender bender, all the cars involved mostly have their bumper, fender or minor body damage to the their vehicle. What causes fender benders? Here are some reasons why there are usually cases of fender benders:
- There is always a collision when a rear-ended vehicle stops suddenly.
- When a distracted motorist strikes a parked or moving car inadvertently.
- When a motorist collides with a car behind his/her own while going out of the parking space.
- Ensure that your mobile phone is off while you are driving
- Obey the traffic signs
- Drive cautiously and slowly when the weather is not so good, like when it is raining or in snowy weather
- Do not tailgate and keep a safe distance from other vehicles while driving